Are you still crimping or already printing? If you hate bad crimps and realizing how bad your eye sight really is, we have a solution!
We're happy to announce that we're the first source for a ready made drop in wire harness using only the highest quality components available:
- Drop in ready wire harness for Voron 2.4 using 2x SKR 1.3/1.4 or FYSETC Spider MCUs (one JST connector change required for SKR 1.3)
- Wire harness 100% made in Germany by a well known wire harness manufacturer.
- All wires are black Helukabel Heluflon®-fep-6y 0.5mm² for the hotend heater and 0.25 mm² for everything else. Some even call these wires the mother of all cables!
- Only geniune JST and Molex connectors, crimped with professional dies on semi automatic industrial machines.
- To keep it black, without distracting white labels, all connectors are directly printed with the function. Black is the new orange!
- Black/red color coding on both ends for all V+ and V- wires.
- BAT85 Diode already included into the probe signal wire.
- A and B motor connectors for most common motors with detatchable wires and JST-PH 6 pin connectors (we recommend our custom LDO motor Kits)
- X/Y-Endstop prepared for 4 pin JST-XH connector. We recommend our compatible Hall Endstop board with JST-XH.
- All wires at the X carriage terminated with Molex Microfit 3.0 connectors (yes, they fit below the stock cable cover)
- Sufficient wire length for proper wire management under the skirt.
|Bauraum:||250x250x230mm, 300x300x280mm, 350x350x330mm|
|Controller:||BTT SKR 1.3, FYSETC Spider, BTT SKR 1.4|
Very good and time saving, but not perfect.
The crimping on only one wire (black/ground/negative of probe molex microfit) is not perfect with half of the exposed wire strands not crimped properly. Also I will need to change one fan connector from the board side to fit on my BTT Octopus. Everything else, from length and proper zip ties to the text on the connectors is very well done. It might be a good idea to include some crimps and connector spares and also the matching molex microfit 3.0 connector and crimps for the other side, for example the 4 pin connector for H0/T0.
Heluflon cable harness skr.
High quality cable best buy by far, easy installation due to pre crimped connectors.
Excellent wire harness
Bourht the harness for a 2.4 build.
Great quality wires for long life inside the drag chains.
Wire harness comes with the connectors already crimped AND it has the BAT85 diode already installed.
Very good quality
It really simplifies the wiring.
Best wiring you can find
Best wiring I can think of, very compact and easy moving in the cable chain. Well worth the money
Lots of time saved and high quality wire
Crimping can take lots of time (in my opinion the most frustrating part of build of whole printer, even I had to do just few wires as I used this harness). So this is no brainer for anyone, whom is building one of the standard sizes and is able to use the harness.
The Heluflon wire is very high quality and slides nicely in the cable chains. Also this wire is many times easier and faster to crimp than the soft solicone wires (pushing siliconewire is next to impossible, it's too soft). I actually ordered 50m of Heluflon cable for other electronics in Voron 2.4 (e.x. adxl345 sensor cable) and other non-3D-printer related projects.
Make sure to check the wiring and don't blindly trust that it's correctly done. In my wire harness x or y stop was connected to +5V instead of ground, but this was easy to notice while checking the wiring before turning the electrics "on".
You will have trouble make it yourself for the price.
I am an engineer for electronics and just did a simple calculation of the cost. If I would buy two 100 meter spools of the high quality cable used here(because of the different gauge) , plus the connectors then I have already spent the same amount of money and still would have to do all the work.
So this was a no brainer to me to buy this harness.
I can absolutely recommend it. The cable is a high temp. from a german manufacturer, the connectors are marked and the length fits well.
Perfect time saving item!
If you don't want to wire and crimp your own wire harness, then this is the solution! Very high quality drop-in wire harness!