Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, ships within approx. 10 working day(s)
- Order number: BND-EXT-LGX
- Supplier: Bondtech
- Weight: 0.5 kg
Each LGX™ extruder is supplied with:
- 1x LGX™ feeder;
- 1x Custom LDO Nema17 25mm pancake stepper motor;
- 1x Bowden Interface Plug (with threaded metal push-fit);
- 1x Direct Drive Interface Plug (for Slice Engineering hotends);
- 1x 2mm Hex Key (recommended tool);
- 1x Product Line Information Brochure;
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker.
Now also shipping with additional accessories:
- 3x M3x30 mm Low Head screws;
- 4x M3x18 mm Stud with 5 Hex with M3x4 thread;
- 30mm PTFE tube to use in the Direct Drive Interface Plug.
This extruder only supports 1.75 mm size filament.
The Bondtech LGX™ Large Gears eXtruder is the first of our filament feeders using Bondtech’s new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears.
7 new features on a Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Multi-function interface socket, for tool or application quick swap;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & symmetric design, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
You can read more about the new features by clicking here.
|Release:||v1.8, v2.4, Prusa MK52|
|Version:||Switchwire, VORON1, VORON2|
|WEEE-reg. no.:||DE 68334994|