This product will be released on 31 May 2022
VORON2 Wire Harness, FYSETC Spider, 250 Spec
Note #1: the wire harness is compatible with VORON Trident and VORON1 V1.8, but marketed as VORON2 V2.4 wire harness.
Note #2: For the BTT Octopus you can use the SKR wire harness. All required JST-XH connectors are included to do the minor modifications. See our adjustment guide for a conversion.
Note #3: The LED wires for StealthBurner are not included and have to be bought separately.
Are you still crimping or already printing? If you hate bad crimps and realizing how bad your eye sight really is, we have a solution!
We're happy to announce that we're the first source worldwide ever for a ready made drop in wire harness using only the highest quality components available:
- Drop in ready wire harness for VORON2 V2.4 using 2x BTT SKR 1.3/1.4 or 1x FYSETC Spider MCUs (one JST connector change required for SKR 1.3)
- Wire harness 100% made in Germany by a well known wire harness manufacturer.
- All wires are black Helukabel Heluflon®-fep-6y 0.5mm² for the hotend heater and 0.25 mm² for everything else. Some even call these wires the mother of all cables!
- Only geniune JST and Molex connectors, crimped with professional dies on semi automatic industrial machines.
- To keep it black, without distracting white labels, all connectors are directly printed with the function. Black is the new orange!
- Black/red color coding on both ends for all V+ and V- wires.
- SKR-Variant: BAT85 Diode already included into the probe signal wire.
- A and B motor connectors for most common motors with detatchable wires and JST-PH 6 pin connectors
- X/Y-Endstop prepared for 4 pin JST-XH connector. We recommend our compatible Hall Endstop board or the Microswitch PCB, both with JST-XH connector.
- All wires at the X carriage terminated with Molex Microfit 3.0 connectors (yes, they fit below the stock cable cover)
- Sufficient wire length for proper wire management under the skirt.
|Voron / Model:||Trident, VORON1 V1.8, VORON2 V2.4|
|Voron / Spec:||250|
|Model / Spec||120||230||250||300||350|
2 of 2 reviews
October 21, 2021 13:27
Very good quality
Only a few days after ordering, this wiring loom arrived for my new Voron 2.4 350x350x500 project. I was prepared to stretch each cable by the additional 150mm but the wiring is long enough even to reach every point in the bottom chamber!!! When compared to silicone wiring, there is a lot more room even in z-chain, no problem to add more wires for extended features. Every crimp I checked was firm, everything neatly labelled. One thing: I already ordered a linneo wiring loom from great britain almost 3 weeks ago which will come (it did'nt arrive yet) with all the plugs to connect them to the afterburner. It would be great to add an option to get the micofit 3.0mm plugs in 2s, 3s an 4s configuration as an optional item because it is hard to get any set at ali or amazon; I had to order every plug along with its inlet at a local electronics store.
October 17, 2021 08:39
Just drop this harness in place, and it's done!
This wire harness are awesome. It perfectly fit my 2.4 300, I just had to drop the harness into the cable chain. The zip ties are at the exact position for each ends of each cable chain, so it's easy to position. Then you only need to add some zip ties to secure the harness on each chain ends, plug the connector, and tada! It's really worth the prize, as it save A LOT of time measuring, cutting, adjusting and crimping cables. A suggestion of improvement: colored heatshrink are really usefull, but a bit too long, especially on the X/Y endstop board side. They make the cable too stiff just where it needs to bend.
Customers also bought