In stock, delivery time 1-3 working days
NYLON PA12 + CF is yet another manifestation of the technical capabilities of filament PA12 which has been reinforced with 5% and 15% addition of carbon fibers. It is characterized by high thermal resistance and less shrinkage compared to the unmodified Nylon PA12.
The application of carbon fiber allows for a reduction of weight of the component while maintaining its high structural stiffness.
PA12 + CF has a range of applications across the industry, including the automotive and the engineering sectors, lending itself to the creation of advanced prototypes, drones and final products which require increased durability while reducing their weight.
- Prototypes: car parts, drones, high durability mechanical components
- Substitutes of metal elements
- End-use products, part engineering and tool production based on 3D printing
- twice the tensile strength of Nylon PA12
- more than twice the stiffness of Nylon PA12
- higher thermal resistance compared to unmodified Nylon PA12 (up to 160°C)
- high chemical resistance
- Print temperature: 260°C ± 10
- Bed temp: 100°C ± 10
- Printing surface: textured PEI sheet
- Fan speed: max 10%
|Filament / Color:||black|
|Filament / Diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Filament / Fiberlogy / Nylon PA12+CF15 / Color:||black|
|Filament / Material:||Nylon|
|Filament / Spool Size:||500 g|
Fiberlogy was established in Poland and this is where it operates. We are proud to be part of an international technological revolution. A modern production line and the knowledge of our technologists allow us to offer filaments of unique properties and parameters for FFF/FDM printers.
We have many years of experience in plastics processing and profile extrusion. Our dedication to testing new materials and new production possibilities allows us to achieve amazing results. We provide our customers with filaments of unique characteristics. Our materials have outstanding properties and parameters – diameter tolerance of +/- 0.02mm and oval tolerance of +0.01mm.
0 of 0 reviews